The effect of customer service on customer satisfaction case: MTN Uganda

Thumbnail Image
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Kampala International University. College of Economics and Management
The design of this project aims at establishing the effect of customer service and customer satisfaction in MTN Uganda. The literature review focuses on how customer service could affect customer satisfaction. The Researcher employed descriptive cross sectional and analytical research where observation interview and questionnaire guides were used. The respondents under study were MTN customers, it involved a collection of primary and secondary data, percentages and tables were used in data presentation and analysis. The study reveals that 38% of MTN customers were male and 62% were female. The subject majority was in the age bracket of 25-45 years who approximately constitute 70% of the total respondents. The business sector of the population contributes the greatest percentage of 65% and the other sectors were 35%. The findings show that 58% of the customers have spent more than four years dealing with the company continually. About the satisfaction, the study revealed that 88% of the customers are satisfied with MTN customer service programs. The researcher also found out that customer services highly influence customer satisfaction in MTN Uganda.
Research Report Submitted to Kampala International University School of Business and Management, in Partial Fulfillment for the Award of the Degree of Bachelor of Business Administration of Kampala International University
Customer service, Customer satisfaction, MTN Uganda